What is commonly called love, namely the desire of satisfying a voracious appetite with a certain quantity of delicate white human flesh

Monday, June 16, 2008

1 1/2


This rather good looking woman was walking up to people at the local self-serve gas station next to the interstate asking everyone for "gas money". As she approached me, she told me her sob story of running away from an abusive relationship and she stated that she was totally broke and "depending upon the kindness of strangers". I asked her how well it was working and she told me that it was pretty bad.

I offered her a business opportunity. I had $50 set aside for sex and I was willing to give it to her if she fulfilled my need. She laughed, and said she wasn't that type of girl but thanked me for the offer and proceeded to ask others at the station for cash. As I finished pumping my tank full, I noticed that she was still penniless and asking the last few people around for cash. This time as she approached again, she opened by saying. "why does a guy like you have to buy it anyway?" I told her that I didn't like to feel obligated to a woman and that I really just like anonymous recreational sex. She said "Ok what if I say yes....will you give me ride back here?" I told her " better than that....we can do it here."

She was somewhat reluctant, but a few minutes later, I unlocked and followed her through the outside men's rest room door and had some of the hottest sex ever. She wore a knee length dress and white sheer to waist stockings, complete with g-string thong panties underneath and a pair of 1 1/2" conservative black heels. I lifted her skirt, rolled her hose to her mid-thigh and untied her thong panties on one side. I first probed with my finger finding, she was tight, wet and had one of the finest shaved bushes I've ever seen. We did it doggy style with her holding onto the sink watching me in the mirror as I pumped her tight pussy full of my cock. I sprayed sperm deep into her pussy as I probed her asshole with my index finger of one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She stayed in position as I jacked myself hard again and pumped her poop-chute full of my scummy load too. It was heaven and the best $50 I've ever spent. Ahh the kindness of strangers.

1 comment:

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

fling