What is commonly called love, namely the desire of satisfying a voracious appetite with a certain quantity of delicate white human flesh

Monday, June 16, 2008

unhappy


When I was 23, I worked with a cute, petite, brunette 18-year-old girl who was unhappily married. Soon after she started, we would sneak away to a secluded area during the lunch break and fuck around. It became routine, daily almost, where she'd be up against the wall and I'd finger her while she jerked me off till we both came. She would come so hard, sometimes cutting off circulation to where my fingers would be numb temporarily. It was beautiful. I made sure she came first, and when came, she would often like to catch my cum in her free hand and hold it there till we went back to work. I've never had a better hand job than when she gave them. Other times she would jerk my cock till I came and aim it at the wall. We'd watch it splatter all over it. But one of the best times was one day before lunch when she said she had a present for me. We went to our spot and she knelt in front of me and sucked me till I came. She swallowed all of it and said she had never done it before. She also told me she had never been eaten out. So one day I yanked her pants and panties down and had her put her hands against the wall and stick her ass out. Saying nothing, I kneeled and licked her pussy. Fuck, she tasted good! But her real treat came when I began licking her ass. She almost cried out of pleasure. As kinky as we got, there was a sense of deep passion, also, perhaps of the "taboo" of it all. I was so happy to see her feeling so good. Unfortunately she had to quit and we lost touch as usually happens with things like that. The intense, beautiful memories of her will not be forgotten though.

No comments:

fling